Looking for a fun alternative to your annual company holiday party or spring picnic? Take your group curling!
Curling is a fun team building event that is suitable for a wide range of ages and physical abilities. The game is quick to learn and your players will be throwing stones and having fun on the ice before you know it.
Dakota Curling hosts groups from 8 to 48 for private curling events from September through May. Rental hours are day times until 5 pm most days plus Wednesday and Saturday evenings. (Contact us if you have a larger group and we will put together a custom event for you.)
A typical event is about two hours long and includes brief off-ice instruction, an on-ice practice session in which your players learn to throw rocks, sweep, and score, followed by an actual game of 2-4 ends of curling.
- $135 per hour per sheet
- Up to 8 players per sheet, max of 48
- Instruction is included
- Use of warm room during ice rental period is included
- Catering and non-alcoholic beverages can be brought in
- Alcohol can be purchased from the club bar
Meeting Room Only / Off Season
- Ice is available October – May. Meeting room can be booked year-round.
- Meeting room only rental starting at $50 per hour
- Small local non-profits may qualify for nominal fee rental
- We can host large events such as trade-shows and weddings up to 250 people during the summer months – contact us for rates and availability
For more information about Private Events, please email email@example.com or call 952-479-0322. You can also download our brochure for complete rates and details.